DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to protect against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall ® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability.
Machine wash separately on a delicate cycle in warm water. Secure and close all zippers, and hook and loop closures before washing. Turn the garment inside out. Do not use bleach or softeners. Tumble dry on low heat or for best results line dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
Men’s Vest by The North Face®
Cover your core without restricting mobility in this abrasion- and wind-resistant vest that has a warm, technical gridded fleece interior for additional comfort.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Interior hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
- Embroidered in USA – TSA Insignia in black and gray on front left chest